Friday, September 4, 2009

Deep Breath

There is no doubt that moving is a learning experience. Mainly what I've learned is patience and faith. As you know it started with the certification/licensing process for Jenny and now I'm currently waiting to get temporary insurance so that I can register for seminary, meanwhile classes are quickly filling up. As much as I'd like to hurry the process along, all I can do is wait for the insurance company to get back to us. I think it's safe to say that God is teaching us to wait patiently and trust that He will provide. Your prayers that this will work out are appreciated. Please pray specifically that the classes will still be open when I am finally cleared to register and that I'd be able to register soon! We are praying that God is blessing all of you and we trust that you'll have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment