Friday, August 21, 2009

It's in the mail...

Who knew that this blog would end up being the story of my Illinois license? My application for the Chemistry endorsement has been submitted and a letter from Central College has been sent. It is all in the mail and now we just pray that the people at the Board of Education say "Yes". The process could take up to 60 days. However, I am okay to teach until we hear back one way or the other (I think, I'm starting to doubt the things that the tell me so I will be double checking that). Thanks again for all of the prayers and support!

It seems that this license fiasco has been the center of our week but life has continued on. Matt is officially 1/2 way through his 3 week intensive Greek course and did well on the midterm on Wednesday. After this afternoon he has 1 week left! We have been meeting folks through Greek class and others in the seminary community which has been very good. Tonight we are off to another grill out to continue to build relationships.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment