Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Keep praying!

Hi!

Thank you all for your prayers over the last 24 hours and your notes of encouragement. We have had several calls and emails asking for updates on the teaching license situation, so here it is. I called the main office in Springfield, IL this morning and due to the volume of calls they receive I was asked to leave a message and they will look into the matter and call be back within three days. What is posted on the website is promising, but it contradicts what the lady told me yesterday in person. I am going to go in person back to the Chicago office tomorrow to reapply for my Chem license and we will go from there. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers. We are hopeful but it is stressful.

We are blessed by your continued support and prayers.

Love,
Jenny and Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment